We offer a variety of services available for public use:
- Exhibits of art, photography, collections, and other subjects of interest to adults and children are on display monthly. For information about exhibits, ask in Administration or call (201)330-2083.
- Copy machine, computer printouts, scanner: 15 cents per page for black and white, 50 cents for color
- $1 per page for scanner (requires USB)
- Faxes (201)330-1741;NJ: $2.00 first page, $1.00 each additional ; Out of State: $3.00 first page, $2.00 each additional; International: $7.00 first page, $4.00 each additional; Incoming: $1.00 each page.
- ADA Compliant Video Magnifier is located in the nonfiction area.
- Homebound/ Mobile services- we can bring the library to you! If you are a Secaucus resident and are regularly unable to visit the library due to age, disability or serious illness, we can arrange a delivery of library items. For more information or to set up a delivery, please call (201)330-2083.
- Computer passes – The library welcomes both Secaucus and non-Secaucus residents to the library. If you are not a Hudson County resident or BCCLS library card holder, you may get a free computer pass at the front desk. Each pass allows you to use our computers for up to two hours.
- Typewriter – Located in the non-fiction area.
- Proctoring of Exams- The Library proctors exams for residents. All students should contact Library Director, Jenifer May to complete the initial paperwork. For additional information please call 201-330-2083.
- Recycle eyeglasses and cell phones – The Library participates in several recycling programs. Secaucus residents are encouraged to bring these items to the library to be recycled and help support several community organizations.
- Notary Services:
The Library offers limited Notary Public Services for local residents.
For more information, contact Jenifer May at email@example.com or call 201-330-2083 x4011.
Updated as of 5/19/2017